Symtech has the technology, resources, and know-how to upgrade live fire training systems regardless of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Upgrade packages may consist of consulting including detailed reports and recommendations all the way up to turnkey system installation.
Examples of typical system upgrades include the following:
- Fire Prop (Mockup) Replacement
- Pilot and/or Burner System Upgrade
- Smoke System Upgrade
- Fire and/or Prop (Mockup) Additions
- Thermal Liner Replacements /Additions
- Wireless Remote Upgrade
- NFPA Compliance Update
- Control System Upgrade or Overhaul
- IR Gas Detection System Upgrades
- HMI Touchscreen Interfaces
- Audible / Visible Alarm Additions
- Exhaust / Ventilation Fan Replacements
- Temperature Monitoring System Upgrades
Upgrades typically start with a field inspection. Once completed, we can propose a menu of options to not only keep your training system running, but to also drastically improve system performance.
All systems are designed, manufactured, and installed in accordance with the following guidelines and standards:
UL Approvals: UL 508A , UL 508, UL 50, UL 845, UL 1773, UL 2075, UL 372, UL 506, UL 814
NFPA Approvals: NFPA 1402, NFPA 86, NFPA 70, NFPA 79
CSA Approvals: CSA 22.2 number 286
NEC Approvals: NEC 2020
Count on us to deliver a solution that is tailored to your needs and budget. Contact us today to get started!