California Drill Tower
The California Drill Tower provides 5 levels (3 floors) of training at an overall height of 38′ (+/-). The footprint of the Tower is 13′ Wide x 18′ Wide. It is constructed of a high-strength carbon steel with a galvanized finish.
The Tower includes the following standard features:
- 2-1/2″ Fire Department Connection (FDC) (Ground Level)
- Three 2-1/2″ Standpipe Valves (1st, 2nd & 3rd Floors)
- Two Sprinkler Heads (Upright & Pendant) with a Control Valve (1st Floor)
- Balcony/Instructors Platform with Gate (2nd level)
- Qualifies for ISO Credit (as a “Drill Tower”)
- Anchor Points throughout the Drill Tower (Rope Rescue & Rappelling)
Training Tower options include the following:
- Vertical Ladder w/ Safety Cage
- Steel Toe Boards
- 2nd Balcony / Instructor’s Platform
- Window Prop
- Roof Props
Additionally, Symtech can combine our Outdoor Fire Simulators with a Training Tower to create additional challenges presented by varying outdoor and industrial live fire scenarios.
All Symtech Live Fire Simulators are fully compliant with NFPA 1402, Standard on Facilities for Fire Training and Associated Props. Systems are certified compliant by an OSHA-recognized Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
Fire Fighter Challenge Tower
This Fire Fighter Challenge Tower can be used to train, practice, or host Firefighter Combat Challenge® type events.
The Fire Fighter Challenge Tower provides 6 levels of training at an overall height of 44′ (+/-). The footprint of the Tower is 16′ Wide x 16′ Wide. There are two stairs per level. It is constructed of a high-strength carbon steel with a galvanized finish.